RIGGING AND SLINGING
By the end of this training course, the participants should be able to:
- Create awareness on the safety requirements on the use of crane.
- Identify and sizing of capacity of lifting gears.
- Identify various methods of securing loads safely onto lifting equipment.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- All Plant/Site Supervisors,
- Signalman and
- Technical Staff who are involved in crane lifting work.
- Legislation Requirements
- Lifting and crane terminology
- Load calculations
- Slinging methods
- Lifting gears
- Signals and communication
- Practical session – Rope exercise (1/2 day)