MOBILE CRANE OPERATOR
By the end of this training course, the participants should be able to:
- Gain greater awareness of an operator’s responsibilities, safety rules and regulations.
- Identify routine check, maintenance and servicing requirements of the crane.
- Safety and efficiently operate all load lifting and transferring function of a mobile crane.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Existing Crane Operators who wish to get recognition of their skills through formal training.
- Experienced / Accredited slinger or signalman
- General safety, rules and regulations
- Crane terminology
- Pre & Post operation inspection
- Basic preventive maintenance
- Hazards and its safety precautions
- Load chart calculations
- Sling methods
- Signals and communication
- Mobile crane operation
Lectures, discussion, demonstration and practical training.
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION
- Trainees will sit for competency assessment at the end of the course.
- Assessment covers theory, oral and practical aspects of the syllabus.
Certificate of attendance will be awarded to participants at the end of the training course.
Certificate of Competency will be awarded to participants by NIOSH after they have passed the assessment.
This course is entitled for a rebate of 100% under HRDF (SBL).